Level 3 ASP (ASP3)
We are a Level 3 Accredited Service Provider (ASP3) for the NSW electricity network, Accreditation Number 2891.
As an ASP3, PCE are qualified and experienced in performing contestable design work on behalf of our clients. PCE can assist you with any of the following types of projects requiring contestable designs:
- New network connections
- Alterations to existing network connections
- Relocation of existing network assets – often required for large-scale land development sites, mining sites, large commercial expansions, residential property development, road widening projects, and your unique site constraint
- New or altered Public Lighting
PCE’s professional ASP3 team are experienced in managing the complete project cycle. From the application for a new connection to the design certification with the relevant Network Service Provider (NSP), you can rest assured that PCE’s team will support you through the entire design process.
Our experience with contestable design services will ensure the professional delivery of:
- Applications for new connections, including maximum demand assessment
- Environmental Impact Assessment forms, including community consultation
- Specifications of equipment required to meet NSP requirements
- Overhead line designs in accordance with AS/NZS 7000 and NSP Design Standards
- Underground line designs in accordance with Australian and International Standards and NSP Design Standards
- Public lighting designs in accordance with AS/NZS 1158, NSP Design Standards, and local council requirements
- Specifications of easement and equipment locations
- Earth resistance testing to AS/NZS 3017
- Cable and equipment specifications for Private Installations, including protection and fault current calculations
- Certified network design plans suitable for installation by Level 1 Accredited Service Providers (ASP1)
- Design and engineering support to ASP1 installation crews during the construction process (if required)
So, contact PCE today to ensure that your unique problem can be solved and supported by the ASP3 with real-world experience.